Offering up to six times the insulation of a timber doo, a Riverside composite door combines the look of timber with superb thermal performance. Composite doors are made from a variety of materials including PVCu, wood, insulating foam and glass reinforced plastic. This combination of materials results in a very strong and secure door.
- – 44mm or 49mm (thickness) door slabs
- – Sculpted (curved) or chamfered (bevelled)
- – Wide range of designs and glazing options
- – Wide choice of handle, letterbox and hinges options
- – Wide choice of coloured and foiled frames
- – Capable of PAS24